Terms of Service
Effective Date: 05/21/2019
Welcome to The Language Doctors, Inc (referred further “us”, “we”, “our”, “TLD”)
Please read these Terms of Service (also named forward “Terms”) carefully before using the
The Language Doctors’ services are provided through this website (also the “Site”) as well as its related services (including future applications, features, and the Site, the “Service(s)”) and are subject to these Terms. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is materialized we will try to provide at least 15 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect, once the change takes effect, a notification on the Site as well as email and any other necessary means will be made. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Your access to and use of this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our service.
By accessing or using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Site or our Services.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Conditions of Use
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other materials (“Content”). You are solely responsible for the content you upload, publish, email (“upload”, otherwise) or use via the Service.
You may find below some examples of the content that is illegal or prohibited by TLD. We have the right to investigate and take legal course over anybody who violate any of the following examples. This may include removing the offense from the Service, suspending or terminating the account of the aggressor. For more information read the “Termination” section. Examples:
- email or upload any content that:
- Affects in anyway the content and creations of other parties.
- Possesses any kind of viruses, this includes programs, files or any set of codes that may in anyway damage or hinder other party’s computers
- Promotes material that we didn’t authorize the publicity of. Examples may include contests, chain letters, spam, etc.
- Is in any way harmful, abusive or vulgar towards other party’s privacy, beliefs or race.
- Might create a security risk to other users of the Service.
- In the sole judgment of TLD, is not appropriate or demeans the user of experience of other people.
- violation of local, state, national or international law or any rules that are being enforced currently by the law;
- impersonation of any person or entity or falsely stating your links with other people or entities;
- requesting information of anybody that is underage (17 or less);
- promotion of any criminal or illegal activities or instruction of such;
- obtain or access content provided by the Service that is not authorized by us;
- interfere in anyway with the Service or networks or servers that are related to the Service;
- controversial discussions that may degenerate the user experience of other people;
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by The Language Doctors, Inc.
The Language Doctors has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that TLD shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.